Friday 14 March 2014

Wegmans Supermarket


When our neighbours visited a few weeks ago they mentioned a supermarket that we had not previously visited - Wegmans - and offered to take me on their next visit.

This week I went there with them and it was very good - the displays of fruit and vegetables were quite photogenic!


Including some unusual items such as Aloe Vera leaves..


They had a wide variety of breads and cakes including some novelty cupcakes in preparation for St Patrick's Day next Monday.


In the fresh fish section were some unusual offerings alongside the lobster and shellfish..



In the international section they stocked Jaffa Cakes, Cadburys Chocolate, Horlicks, Marmite etc - at a price.

I am sure we will visit again!

2 comments:

  1. Did it give any recipie hints for Aloe Vera??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't see anything. Mum and I were talking about it this morning. I will have a proper look next time

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.