Friday 5 June 2015

Allium and Iris


This is the white allium in Lauren's garden which has a different shaped flower to the beautiful purple one and may not make a fully round flower I think.


The individual flowers that make up the head are striking with the seed in the middle.


This rather lovely blue iris has also just started to flower in Lauren's garden.. The picture does not do it justice.


Mum has some beautiful and unusual iris in her garden which I intended to photograph before I left last weekend - but in the end left in rather a hurry so did not manage it...

Here is another rather more prolific - or rather well established - and quite unusual iris which I photographed in Leamington town centre the other day..


The flower was more subtle than this photo really shows and I really liked the variegated leaf.

PS. Baby picture of the day...


Sssh.....


1 comment:

  1. I must get some white alliums and have been very impressed with the purple ones I have and of course cute baby pic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.