Monday 13 July 2015

Cakes and more cakes


I am organizing several events for the Women's Group this year and for one of them we have the option to buy in a dessert - for 70 or so people if all goes well. (We are not allowed to make the dessert ourselves for legal liability reasons!)


I am currently putting the budget together for this event and so was looking at some large desserts in the supermarket to see what we might be able to afford!  

While looking at the dessert cakes I couldn't help noticing some of the cup cakes..





These last ones I don't quite understand..


I'll keep looking ...,

3 comments:

  1. The cheesecakes look nice. That's bureaucracy gone mad that you can't make them but I guess you might see that a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes! It is understandable really, not many major hotels would allow you to bring your own I guess but we are glad of the option to help keep the ticket price down a bit. Just need to find something nice and not too sweet at a reasonable price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose if it is a hotel you can't all bring home made!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.