Wednesday 9 September 2015

Taking off (again)


It was very hard to leave Lauren and Theo this morning to return to the US, but it was time. 



These photos were taken by Juliet when she visited on Monday.



I only have to compare these with the ones taken on the day that I left the UK at the end of June to understand that I will see lots of changes by the time of our next visit home!!


Thank goodness for email, skype etc to stay in touch and share photos and video.

So for most of today, this was my view..


Punctuated by a bit of reading.  In one of the papers I read/saw this..  


An interesting idea and ideal for watching the rugby - but only in short bursts!

1 comment:

  1. Your post today brings tears to my eyes and that pod looks ghastly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.