Wednesday 18 November 2015

Papasan Chair


The only problem with volunteering at the Bargain Loft is that it can lead to surprise purchases, on impulse.

So it was yesterday that we were looking for a place to display this 'Papasan' bamboo chair, which is quite large, and I decided to try it out.  It was so comfortable that I found myself buying it.

Embarrassingly it didn't quite fit in the car, but this morning someone kindly delivered it for me to the house.


I tried to take a selfie to show Lauren but that didn't really work.. arms too short.

So on our return from a quick after dinner walk around the block this evening, David took this for me..


It isn't necessarily a chair that promotes a good seating position, but it is very comfortable.

It comprises three pieces which are not attached to each other - a round base, a dish shaped bamboo shell and a giant round cushion.

Now to see if I can get back out of it..!

1 comment:

  1. I think Theo might like that one when he comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.