Wednesday 17 February 2016

Books Galore!


I have been at the Bargain Loft today sorting and pricing jewelery and, as usual, have been looking at the books.

I have quite a little pile of 'current' books but I don't quite seem to be able to get to grips with any of them.

Disregarding the one at the bottom of the pile (buying a book to help you be more 'clutter free' is probably slightly bonkers anyway), the rest are fiction - two from the UK and two from the US.  They are just not very exciting.

I would love to know what you are reading/what you have recently read and would recommend....do let me know.. otherwise I will have to turn my back on the fire and return to the TV!

2 comments:

  1. I've just finished the Kate Atkinson and loved it so it might be worth persevering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been reading "The Paying Guests" for book club. It's good when you get into it but some of the detail was not quite what any of us expected and raised a few eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.