Wednesday 1 June 2016

On the road again..


At the end of each visit home I have my photo taken with Theo - it charts his growing up (and my ageing, I suppose!)

We had taken this photo yesterday as it was an early start for all this morning.  Theo was off to nursery, James and Lauren to work, and I was on the road (or rather rail) again, travelling to Bath.

Maggie met me at the station which was lovely and walking  to a coffee shop across the space outside Bath Spa station (apparently now called Brunel Square according to the tag on my photo) I noticed a number of old fashioned red telephone boxes.

If I remember correctly, there used to be a line of these outside the train station or between the station and the bus stops.  Whether these are the same ones, saved when the area was developed, I don't know.

The first one I noticed was like a little library but unlike some village telephone box libraries, this one was just a display and hence locked.

The only one that I photographed was this one..


If I had to write a caption for this particular piece of art work, I guess it would have to be 'Say it with Flowers'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.