Tuesday 8 November 2016

Snaps on a Walk

 

I didn't have time to walk along this pathway yesterday when I was out and about, but it did look very inviting..


Nearby this enamel sign high on the wall has been there for as long as I can remember, but I am not quite sure why.  Perhaps this building was a local office.

 

Three icons of British life in one rather dull shot - the 'local' pub, a proper red telephone box and a wall postbox dating back more than sixty years.  It's amazing what you appreciate when you don't see it every day any more!

 

A rather overgrown gate and the familiar view beyond..

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever noticed that RSPCA . Although I see it was before it became royal. The pub scene would look better if you could get the council to take the blue sign down.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.