Tuesday 7 February 2017

On Sale at the Bargain Loft

 

I have been writing some posts for the Bargain Loft Facebook page and so each time I visit I take photos of items that I might feature.

 

There is quite a variety to choose from.  This is an original vintage Avon poster - from the 1950's I think.

 

We always have a wide variety of jewellery from 50 cents to more than 500 dollars!

 

Beautiful glassware and some Wedgwood too.

 

This Singer sewing machine is motorized - whether this is a later addition I don't know.  

 

 

Instead of a treadle, foot peddle or handle, when you open the cabinet and sit at the table there is a knee trigger on the right hand side..

 

Even our 'free'box outside the store has some interesting items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.