Sunday 21 January 2018

Back to the Blog!



David has found a solution to the problem that I had uploading the photos to the blog and so I am back in business!

I must admit that in some ways I have not missed the tyranny of writing a daily blog and finding something (hopefully) interesting to say, but it seems a shame to stop now with just a few more months to go in the US.

At the moment there are a few January weeks missing but I will go back and try to fill in at least a few with photos that I have.

The photo above is of potted hydrangeas for sale in Harris Teeter supermarket in Reston.  The purple colour caught my eye.



The more conventional ones were pretty too, although some were looking in urgent need of a new home..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.