Sunday 24 May 2015

Waiting and .. shopping


Today we went to some shops near Stratford and succumbed to two new outfits for baby - one featuring steam trains and one Paddington.

This is despite the fact that we know that David has been to the Memorial Weekend sales in the U.S. (second only to Black Friday in the US shopping year!)..


I also bought a new knitting book - forgetting of course that socks are likely to be knitted on four needles - a new challenge for me.


My final purchase today - a toy and book set featuring a slug who wants to be a snail.  Whatever next ..





4 comments:

  1. Funnily enough I've just bought a book for socks that just use two needles! There are also some patterns online so I'll look them up for you. Not long now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough I've just bought a book for socks that just use two needles! There are also some patterns online so I'll look them up for you. Not long now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits. I like the slug book. I hope it has a happy ending........slug pellets and such hazards....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this baby to appear! I can feel some retail therapy coming on down here in Bristol!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.