Saturday 16 January 2016

Costco!


I have heard a great deal about the wonders of Costco both in the US and here, but today was my first visit - to the store in Coventry.  Theo is a seasoned Costco visitor and was keen to get going.


There was much to remind me of the US supermarkets - not least the cakes!


And, had I been closer to the birds that I feed, I could have been tempted by these giant sized bird feeders..


..and industrial quantities of fat balls..


I was amazed at the variety of items on sale from yogurts to diamonds and will have to seek out our local Costco in the US when I get back.

Considering all the temptations we didn't buy too much..

2 comments:

  1. The biggest pain is storing the bulk quantities. Joy was always a big cash and carry fan. It is also used to buy the meat for the lunch club but I must say I am a bit dubious about the origin of some of the meat and have been encouraging them to shop more locally for British meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dry January this year I see!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.