Thursday 26 May 2016

The Art of Eric Carle


This image of Eric Carle's 'Very Hungry Caterpillar' is very familiar to many of us who have enjoyed that wonderful book.

In Atlanta a few weeks ago I was quite surprised to see the large original illustration on the wall, together with original illustrations from many other books which I had never seen, making up an exhibition of the work of this talented writer and artist.


I liked the look of this book..



And was surprised at how many different books he had created..


These illustrations are familiar..


1 comment:

  1. That must have been interesting. I do love that book. Now I thought I had seen some of his other books but I don't recognise any of them there. A spider one I thought but could be imagining it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.