Thursday 10 December 2015

Festive Cookies


Shopping at the 'Giant' supermarket today the fresh cookies in the bakery department caught my eye...


It was not so much that I wanted to buy them - some of them were quite vibrant in colour - but more that I was intrigued to see what they were.

These first two were easy, but it got harder.. maple leaves for Fall?


..Christmas tree and wreaths?


Santa hats..


This last one I am just not sure about..


Is it a kind of surreal, colour reversed Father Christmas?  Or a stocking? Boot?

Suggestions on a postcard please.. prize is the cookie of your choice..

1 comment:

  1. I think they might be stockings that look more like boots. If I'm right I will manage without the prize...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.